Roof of Hafez's Tomb

Roof of Hafez's Tomb

Monday, November 12, 2012

Graphic Art & Posters

Iran has produced many talented graphic designers and typographers in recent years. Back in September, the New York Times featured an article on some of the most prominent artists in this field including--Homa Delvaray and Iman Raad. Iranian graphic designers are incredibly innovative with the Farsi script--here is a sampling of some contemporary posters, book covers, and experiments in typography: 

Love

For more international graphic art:  Rene Wanner's Website

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic post with amazing images ! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I'm Reza. I'm from Qazvin.
    I really Shocked when I saw that you posted these Posters and paying attention to Iran Graphic Design... Because If u go Deep in the Process of Designers Works in Iran... well...
    any way It is Amazing that u Came to Iran at this time of the Year.... I would Love to Be in touch With U if its OK.
    Take a look at my Blog.... I put some of my works there that comes from my Heart, not my Brain!
    http://khiabankhat.blogfa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice message and for sharing your own artwork. I found all of these posters online. I haven't traveled to Iran--but someday I'd love to go! So many talented artists there! let's keep in touch :))

      Delete
  3. If I haven't read the comments I wouldn't have known these designs are Iranian. Goes to show how great the artist of these arts are.

    Brisbane Web Design

    ReplyDelete